Saraf Agencies Private Limited is the developer of a 260 Acre Industrial Park that has been granted the status of a Special Economic Zone (SEZ). This SEZ is called ‘Saraf Titanium Park’.
Saraf Agencies invites enquiries from the industry to collaborate with us to set up Titanium related industries within the SEZ.
The SEZ is located on the Eastern coast of India and is ideally situated for Titanium related industries.
- Located within India’s largest Ilmenite deposits
- Very close proximity to National Highway (NH – 16) at 0.6 km
- Proximity to 3 ports – Gopalpur (12 km) which is under major expansion, Visakhapatnam (250 km) and Paradeep (270 km)
- Chhatrapur Railway Station is 5 km away
- Bhubaneswar International Airport is 150 km away
- Duty free import/domestic procurement of goods for development, operation and maintenance of SEZ units
- 100% Income Tax exemption on export income for SEZ units under Section 10AA of the Income Tax Act for the first 5 years, 50% exemption for the next 5 years, and thereafter 50% exemption of the ploughed back export profit for the next 5 years. (Sunset Clause for Units will become effective from 01.04.2020)
- Exemption from Central Sales Tax, Service Tax, and State Sales Tax. These have now subsumed into GST and supplies to SEZs are zero rated under IGST Act, 2017.
- Exemption from other levies as imposed by the respective State Governments.
- Single window clearance for Central and State level approvals.